What personal information do we collect from the people uses our App services?
Our company collects following information;
- We collect Personally Identifiable Information if required, e.g. to buy our product or use our services (your name, email address, phone number)
- Other information about you or your company to help enhance your experience.
- When using our Communication App Services, we may ask you to provide additional information or participate in surveys, which helps us operate our service for your company and enhance your general experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect and process information and data when you;
- sign up and use our services
- enter information on our website using one of our contact forms
In addition, we collect information available online from social medias like LinkedIn, Facebook. We also get data from analytic services like Google Analytics to enhance and improve our product offerings.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Personalize your experience and deliver you the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- Contact you with appropriate offers based on your request. Example if you have requested us to get in touch with you to demo our product.
When we processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store and protect user information?
Security and integrity of your data is imperative to us – both now and in the future.
We only use recognized hosting services for our platform like Google, AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, SendGrid and more. To make your data secure, Our services have implemented double Encryption – also called two-level Encryption. All data is kept encrypted at rest on the disk-level. In addition, all sensitive (Personally Identifiable Information) such as files, phone numbers, content of posts, images, etc. are encrypted at the Application Layer (when you enter and send it). All encryption is done via AES256 which is considered quantum safe.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of staff or personal who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Any credit card or payment related transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
PII data used for marketing and sales purpose is kept in the cloud by recognized CRM provides and we have company procedures not to save information on local computers.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
- Keeping you logged in on the services we provide
- Understanding how you use our website and services
- Providing the most appropriate information to enhance your experience when using our website and services
If you decline to accept cookies, you may not be able to use parts of our service.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, if you have agreed to receive marketing material from us. You may always opt out at a later date.
LOOP Communication ApS
1058 Copenhagen K